Timber Boarding up Screens to protect your property
When steel screens don’t offer the right solution, timber boarding screens provide a solid alternative, with many applications for temporary use:
- Emergency boarding following accident or break-ins;
- Short-term security for properties / commercial premises between tenants or owners;
- Boarding up whilst construction work is taking place inside.
But although steel screens are favoured for long-term security, timber boarding up screens are also suited for long-term use, particularly:
- For properties awaiting demolition;
- For properties caught up in lengthy probate or planning processes;
- Effective against long-term weather damage and deterioration of the fabric of the building.
Timber boarding up screens are available in a range of thicknesses, which SafeSite Security Solutions always have available in stock. These can be cut on-site to the required dimensions to offer a fully customised cover-up for property access points.