Please read all these terms and conditions. These create a legally binding contract between you and us!
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with. If you are not sure about anything, just phone us on 08006345250.
1. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the services and goods by you (the Customer or you).
2. We are JDAM Security Ltd a company registered in England and Wales under number 11116839 whose registered office is at 130 Old Street, England, London, EC1V 9BD with email address email@example.com; telephone number (08006345250); (the Supplier or us or we).
3. These are the terms on which we sell all Services to you. By ordering any of the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession;
means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Services;
means the Supplier's premises or other location where the Services are to be supplied, as set out in the Order;
means any goods that we supply to you with the Services, of the number and description as set out in the Order;
means the Customer's order for the Services from the Supplier as set out in the Customer's order or in the Customer's written acceptance of the Supplier's quotation;
means the services, including any Goods, of the number and description set out in the Order.
10. The description of the Services and any Goods is as set out in our website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in size or colour of any Goods supplied.
11. In the case of Services and any Goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
12. All Services are subject to availability.
13. We can make changes to the Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
14. You must co-operate with us in all matters relating to the Services, provide us and our authorised employees and representatives with access to any premises under your control as required, provide us with all information required to perform the Services and obtain any necessary licences and consents (unless otherwise agreed). 15. Failure to comply with the above is a Customer default which entitles us to suspend performance of the Services until you remedy it or if you fail to remedy it following our request, we can terminate the Contract with immediate effect on written notice to you.
Basis of Sale
16. The description of the Services and any Goods in our website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Services or Goods. 17. When an Order has been made, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay. 18. A Contract will be formed for the Services ordered, only upon the Supplier sending an email to the Customer saying that the Order has been accepted or, if earlier, the Supplier's delivery of the Services to the Customer. 19. Any quotation or estimate of Fees (as defined below) is valid for a maximum period of 30 days from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time. 20. No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Services, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing. 21. We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer where we, the Supplier and you the Customer, enter the Contract at any of the Supplier's business premises, and where the Contract is not a contract (i) for which an offer was made by the Customer in the Supplier's and the Customer's simultaneous physical presence away from those premises, or (ii) made immediately after the Customer was personally and individually addressed in the Supplier's and the Customer's simultaneous physical presence away from those premises. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate to you and which might, in some way, be better for you, eg by giving cancellation rights pursuant to consumer protection law. Business premises means immovable retail premises where we carry on business on a permanent basis or, in the case of movable retail premises, on a usual basis.
Fees and Payment
22. The fees (Fees) for the Services, the price of any Goods (if not included in the Fees) and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out in our price list current at the date of the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing. Prices for Services may be calculated on a fixed fee or on a standard rate basis. 23. Fees and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order. 24. Payment for Services must be made within 7 days of invoice unless a 30 day credit account has been authorised by senior management. You must pay in cash, Bacs transfer or by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the Services, any deference of the payment will result in a £40.00 admin fee, 10% surcharge per week on any outstanding balance and a £5.00 fee per any attempt of contact in respect to the amount outstanding.
25. We will deliver the Services, including any Goods, to the Delivery Location by the time or within the agreed period or, failing any agreement: a. in the case of Services, within a reasonable time; and b. in the case of Goods, without undue delay and, in any event, not more than 30 calender days from the day on which the Contract is entered into. 26. In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Services on time, you can require us to reduce the Fees or charges by an appropriate amount (including the right to receive a refund for anything already paid above the reduced amount). The amount of the reduction can, where appropriate, be up to the full amount of the Fees or charges. 27. In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Goods on time, you can (in addition to any other remedies) treat the Contract at an end if: a. we have refused to deliver the Goods, or if delivery on time is essential taking into account all the relevant circumstances at the time the Contract was made, or you said to us before the Contract was made that delivery on time was essential; or b. after we have failed to deliver on time, you have specified a later period which is appropriate to the circumstances and we have not delivered within that period. 28. If you treat the Contract at an end, we will (in addition to other remedies) promptly return all payments made under the Contract. 29. If you were entitled to treat the Contract at an end, but do not do so, you are not prevented from cancelling the Order for any Goods or rejecting Goods that have been delivered and, if you do this, we will (in addition to other remedies) without delay return all payments made under the Contract for any such cancelled or rejected Goods. If the Goods have been delivered, you must return them or allow us to collect them from you and we will pay the costs of this. 30. If any Goods form a commercial unit (a unit is a commercial unit if division of the unit would materially impair the value of the goods or the character of the unit) you cannot cancel or reject the Order for some of those Goods without also cancelling or rejecting the Order for the rest of them. 31. We do not generally deliver to addresses outside England and Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and Channels Islands. If, however, we accept an Order for delivery outside that area, you may need to pay import duties or other taxes, as we will not pay them. 32. You agree we may deliver the Goods in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and fair reason, subject to the above provisions and provided you are not liable for extra charges. 33. If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Services at the Delivery Location, we may charge the reasonable costs of storing and redelivering them. 34. The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods before accepting them.
Risk & Title
35. Risk of damage to, or loss of, any Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you. 36. You do not own the Goods until we have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towards your bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice to cancel any delivery and end any right to use the Goods still owned by you, in which case you must return them or allow us to collect them.
37. You can withdraw the Order by telling us before the Contract is made, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without incurring any liability.
Conformity and Guarantee
38. We have a legal duty to supply the Goods in conformity with the Contract, and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation. 39. Upon delivery, the Goods will: a. be of satisfactory quality; b. be reasonably fit for any particular purpose for which you buy the Goods which, before the Contract is made, you made known to us (unless you do not actually rely, or it is unreasonable for you to rely, on our skill and judgment) and be fit for any purpose held out by us or set out in the Contract; and c. conform to their description. 40. It is not a failure to conform if the failure has its origin in your materials. 41. We will supply the Services with reasonable skill and care. 42. We will immediately, or within a reasonable time, give you the benefit of the free guarantee given by the manufacturer of the Goods. Details of the guarantee, including the name and address of the manufacturer, the duration and territorial scope of the guarantee, are set out in the manufacturer's guarantee provided with the Goods. This guarantee will take effect at the time the Goods are delivered, and will not reduce your legal rights. 43. In relation to the Services, anything we say or write to you, or anything someone else says or writes to you on our behalf, about us or about the Services, is a term of the Contract (which we must comply with) if you take it into account when deciding to enter this Contract, or when making any decision about the Services after entering into this Contract. Anything you take into account is subject to anything that qualified it and was said or written to you by us or on behalf of us on the same occasion, and any change to it that has been expressly agreed between us (before entering this Contract or later).
Duration, termination and suspension
44. The Contract continues as long as it takes us to perform the Services. 45. Either you or we may terminate the Contract or suspend the Services at any time by a written notice of termination or suspension to the other if that other: a. commits a serious breach, or series of breaches resulting in a serious breach, of the Contract and the breach either cannot be fixed or is not fixed within 30 days of the written notice; or b. is subject to any step towards its bankruptcy or liquidation. 46. On termination of the Contract for any reason, any of our respective remaining rights and liabilities will not be affected.
Successors and our sub-contractors
53. Either party can transfer the benefit of this Contract to someone else, and will remain liable to the other for its obligations under the Contract. The Supplier will be liable for the acts of any sub-contractors who it chooses to help perform its duties.
Circumstances beyond the control of either party
54. In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control: a. the party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably practicable; and b. the party's obligations will be suspended so far as is reasonable, provided that that party will act reasonably, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid, but this will not affect the Customer's above rights relating to delivery.
55. If the client cancels the booking before the expected completion date of the event and JDAM Security Limited is unable to conclude a replacement booking, JDAM Security Limited may, at their discretion, require a cancellation fee to cover the loss of income. • Cancellations of 28 days or more prior to a booking date 25% cancellation fee. • Cancellations of 14 days or more prior to a booking date 50% cancellation fee. • Cancellations of 7 days or less prior to a booking date 100% cancellation fee.
56. The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales. 57. Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or, where the Customer lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in the courts of Scotland or Northern Ireland respectively. 58. We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints as follows: If a dispute occurs customers should contact us to find a solution. We will aim to respond with an appropriate solution within 5 days. 59. We aim to follow these codes of conduct, copies of which you can obtain as follows: a. jDAM Security's Code of Conduct available from our code of conduct can be found by visiting https://jdamsecurity.co.uk/jdam-site/code-of-conduct.html or by requesting via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer a variety of Security Solutions that can be customized to suit your requirements.
We believe in serving you by providing affordable, smart and professional security with the help of our well-trained professionals
We work 24 hours a day to create peace on mind for our clients. Call us at 0800-634-5250